Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Friday, July 11, 2008
CPT Andresen assists me in-processing around HOA/Camp Lemonier. Hot as hell and humid too. Go to “Confirmation Briefing” for MEDCAP in order to let me see how things are done. VETCAP to Tanzania that I will be on departs in a few days. Commander of that mission is Lt. Colonel (LTC) Brian Pope. CPT Amanda Coenen and I will be the two VCO’s on the mission. I e-mail Maria Correa at NCSU and other epidemiologists to ask their opinions of plans to vaccinated 25,000 dogs in Addis in November. Her reply the next day: no good without accompanying animal control is sent to CPT Andresen. They work half day on Friday. Staff Sargeant (SSG) Sean Berks is promoted effective today. He will buy beer tomorrow. You can have up to three beers a day using your “beer” card at the “11 degrees south” club.
Labels:
HOA Camp Lemonier
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment